Winter Inspiration!

Mariatorget Square in front of the Rival Hotel.
I am back from my vacation! I thought I would start back on my blog with some inspirational pictures of a snowy Stockholm... in case you are visiting us this winter season. According to the newspapers and weathermen, it is supposed to be colder than normal this winter (after a warmer than normal December). Though we do know that this is not an exact science! Hopefully this means that we will have snow for a few more weeks. But keep your eye on the weather websites to get accurate forecasts for Stockholm.
Stockholm offers many fun winter activities to try out when visiting the city... everything from skiing and ice skating to sauna with ice-hole swimming. Click here for more information. Strömma offers a great Stockholm Winter boat tour which takes you a bit out in the Stockholm archipelago. Otherwise, one of my favorite things to do is to take a long walk and enjoy how beautiful the city is when covered in snow (like on the island of Djurgården). Just be careful! It can get slippery on the sidewalks.


Comments

Popular Posts